Friday, September 15, 2017

Life goes on...


Time marches on. Hannah has just finished her first week of college. Nikolas will hit his year mark for his mission in just under 1 weeks. Hyrum and Sam started school 11 days ago. Meggan is getting married again. Delanie is pregnant with her 5 child. It's crazy to me how life just keeps marching on if we like it or not.

I am not as diligent at keeping on my posting as I need to be. It seems that life just wants to get in the way of all the things that I should be doing. But am not. I am working full time now. It seems to be what Heavenly Father has as my plan for the moment. Because I am in a holding pattern when it comes to nursing school until I can finish those last 3 classes in order to get into the program.

Here are some pictures from the summer. The kids are becoming adults and I'm becoming an older adult. :)










Love my family.

Stacie



1 comment:

Jon and Liz Marshall said...

Everyone is growing up. It seems like only yesterday Liz and I were in Idaho, getting to know you guys.

Hope you are well.

Jon