Friday, February 19, 2016

Sunny Apple Juice

Apple juice. Not a fan. Most especially when it is spilled by 15 year old, who promptly smeared it all over the floor last night. Then got himself another cup this evening and spilled that one too!! Needless to say I just got done mopping my floor. UHG!!

On a better note it looks to be sunny for the next several days, maybe! Well I know that's not a ringing endorsement, but its more than we have had in some time. I miss the sun, especially this time of the year. Makes it hard to get motivated and moving. It's probably why I haven't painted the laundry room or done laundry during the last week. It could also be my loathing of laundry washing but I don't think so. Its the lack of sun!

I've done a couple of painting projects lately because of Activity Days. I've forgotten how much I enjoy that. Maybe I need to buy me some canvas's and start painting myself the sea.

No comments: