Saturday, February 6, 2016

38, 39...


I have been trying to be better at having a clean house these days. I was reading online that there are several habits that people with clean houses have. One of the first and major ones are never going to bed with a dirty sink. It has to be empty.
 I have been working on this for about a week and half now and I think it is helping. I certainly don't feel as overwhelmed by my house with my dishes done every night. So here's to a clean sink.
 For Young Women's this last week, Hannah made this cute chalk board. She didn't have any wall space in her room at the moment and let me put it up in my room. I really like the quote from Pres. Monson.

Yesterday was my 39th birthday. Amazing! I got to go out to lunch with my hubby. We went to Olympia. It's got the best gyro's around. Sooo Yummy!
 Then Marc and I tried to take some selfies. I am not the best selfie taker and so they were a little special. I got a few that are pretty cute though.



 I have started leaning how to play the piano this January. It has been fun and hard at the same time. Not that I mind the hard, I just want to play cool songs now and would love a photographic memory when it comes to notes on the line. :) Since that's not going to happen, I have been practicing. A lot. My C sticker is getting pretty sad. That's a good thing.
Cheers! Have a wonderful Saturday. 






1 comment:

Jon Marshall said...

Happy Birthday. Mine is Sunday. You guys look great. Glad that you got to go out and enjoy the day. Miss you guys.

Jon, Liz and McKinley