Monday, August 11, 2014

Mint Green

Hannah is off to her make up girls camp, Nik is out working with grandpa, Marc is in his office and the younger boys are sleeping and reading. So that means my house is quiet. It's the good kind of quiet that is restful and comforting. Not the kind that starts to drive you batty because the quiet has gone on too long. It is funny that things can be that way. That really can have too much of a good thing.  That anything after too long gets old and that if you are too set in your ways, you stop growing.

Life has been so chaotic lately that quiet seemed like a distant dream. But here we are enjoying this moment. I got a new dress this week and it ended up being way to big. Thankfully my mom taught me how to sew and I fixed it to fit. Here's the picture. Its a mint green.






No comments: