Friday, August 29, 2014

Just 6 Months

 
I got the new pictures of the kids up on the wall yesterday. My sister in law, Meggs, took our pictures while they were here. It is amazing to me the growth that can happen in just 6 months. 
 The pictures that have the wood fence behind them are the old ones and the new ones have the plain shirts and trees. I think for me the most dramatic change is Al, but you have to tell me what you think.
 The kid's start school in just 4 days! So you'll be seeing these cuties again.
 
The same day that the kids start school, my mom also gets to get her first new knee. I am so excited for her. It will mean a lot more time there than I already spend but in the end, it will be so wonderful for her. She will get her second knee by October sometime. So by the first of the year, she is going to be a new woman. So wish me luck. ;)

1 comment:

George and Teri said...

Glad to see that you are back to blogging, I enjoy your posts!