Friday, May 10, 2013

I would like to know...

I would really like to know why it is that my so many of my thoughts are taken up by laundry?I truly wish that all cloths were self cleaning. That way when wadded into a ball on the bathroom floor at night, by the next morning they would be sparkly clean and I wouldn't have had to wash, dry, fold, hang, put away them. 

*sigh*

I am getting rid of a bunch of stuff again. I'm making the kids pick out their favorite favorites and getting rid of the rest. I can not think of another way to keep it all under control. I am supper dupper busy and how the heck am I supposed to keep up with tons of cloths?!? 

So I am going in with a game plan, I have a bribery methods percolating, and I've got a garage sale to donate stuff to. I am hopeful that with this pairing down I will keep tight reign on my most dreaded chore.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

No comments: