Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ever Changing

My life always seems to be on the move. Recently though we thought that we might actually have to move. Marc has been working hard at finding an IT (information technology) that's computers, job for awhile. But nothing has been opening up here. So we expanded our search to UT and AK. After we did that, then things opened up here.

Marc got a new JOB!! He is a PC Technician for Sacred Heart/Providence hospital. No only is he using his degree, but he is actually loving his job. Plus we are making enough for me to work just what I want. So way bonus + we don't have to move. We were all very excited about that.

So now we are in a very different schedule. Marc actually has weekends off. SHOCKING And poor Sam is missing his dad being home in the afternoon/evenings as he works a later shift. He keeps asking if Dad has to work the next day. I miss him too, but it is very good to be having a grown-up job.

So there you have it. NO Moving. NEW Job. VERY, VERY Grateful that Heavenly Father saw fit for us to stay.

2 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

I'm glad things worked out for you. Uprooting your family is no easy task. However, Utah's job market is stellar right now with Adobe and the NSA setting up shop here. How I would love to be able to live in the Northwest again!

Shannon said...

That's great news! I'm happy for you. =)