Sunday, September 2, 2012

Number 5

Nik had his first football game on Friday. There he is, #5.
Here he is getting in on his first play. It was good that he got in. We weren't sure that he would. This was literally the last 30 seconds of the game.
He tends to be so quiet that he is not saying "Put me in coach" and got overlooked some.
He had a great time, none the less and got a taste for being in the game. That will help in giving him the courage to speak up in the future.
I have to say that it was a very hard game for me to watch as a mom. I had a hard time watching Marc's games when he was coaching, as well. I have no control and I want the best. Plus I am not used to being in the stands with Marc and got scolded a few times, so that didn't help. This week will be better for me. I am just grateful he is having fun.

No comments: