Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today is NOT Wednesday, I think?!?


Sometimes when a schedule changes it can really throw off your brain. That has been the case for me all day long. I thought I missed an appointment, asked Marc half a dozen times what day it was, and was convinced that we had mutual for the kids at least twice today (that only happens on Wednesday).

Today is only Tuesday! *sheesh* You wouldn't think it was that hard to figure out, but I have had some sort of mental block today. I know a big part of it is the change in schedule. Jenn, one of our IBI therapist, who has come on Mondays and Wednesdays for the last year, switched two weeks ago to Tuesday/Thursdays. That has thrown me off. Then it was overcast most of the day, so it felt like five o'clock all day long. As to the rest, I think I am just wicked tired. Or in the mist of a mental break down and just don't know it. You would tell me, right??
 
Hopefully Wednesday won't be lost as well, but then one never can tell when you're loosing your mind, if it is a sane day or not. Obviously today was not as sane as I would have hoped. Tomorrow really should be better, but one never knows for sure.


2 comments:

Katrina said...

Lol, your not losing your mind, I get caught like that once in awhile when there is just too much going on in my life. Love you, and hope today was better.... lol

Nana S. said...

Thinking of you. Life is so full of challenges.