Saturday, June 16, 2012

Trying to Move

I finally feel like doing something with my blog. Shocking!?! 

I KNOW!!!

I even changed my background and added my blog list back. This is the most I have done in months and months. It kinda feels like emerging and that is probably a bit of what it is. Feeling like I have something to say or contribute. My life is very up in the air at the moment. We have our first week down of summer vacation. I haven't killed anyone, but I have been going a bit stir crazy. Lots of rain and a house full of people will do that to you.

You may have noticed I changed up the name of my blog some. I am really trying to shift my focus to a more positive perspective and I felt that I was ready for that change. Some days it is hard to find a flickering of happiness, let alone a moment of full blown joy. 

Today I was out looking at garage sales. I found 6 free patio chairs, a free box spring and full mattress (to replace Miss Bees with the gaping hole in it), and for .10 cent I finally replaced my broken microwave plate. (Those things cost $70.00 to replace!)

Things are a bit more random than they have been in the past. This is probably how it will be from now on. Things are that way in my life. Jumping from one thing to the next, without apparent rhyme or reason, so why should it be different here? Just try not to get lost and I think all will be well. 

Night.


1 comment:

Katrina said...

Stacie it is a nice blog. I know that your trying to keep up with life as you know it right now, hang in there this to will pass I promise. Love you much.