Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baby Brother

 
My baby brother got married. He is all grown-up now. He is sure a cutie too. (I should warn you that there are quite a few pictures.) Here is his lovely bride, Anna Marlatt! LOL It is so fun calling her that. The pictures go in order from just before the ceremony to when the bride and groom skedaddled for their honeymoon. I am so grateful that my brother found such a wonderful woman to share his life with.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Congratulations!! 

Wayne and Anna Marlatt
March 24, 2012


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Stacie! Thank you so much for sharing! I so wish I could have been there to see all of you. Maybe another time... although I guess you are all married now. We are planning on coming to the family reunion this summer. So hopefully I will see you then !
Love ya!
Cheryl

Shannon Lytle said...

Cute pictures, and congrats to the happy couple.
I like how Wayne is practically undressed before they even leave the reception. =)