Saturday, March 3, 2012

All Tangled Up

 
It has been awhile since my boys have had a good wrestling match with their dad. So long in-fact that Marc might, just might, have had a little more difficulty keeping them pinned down then he used too.
 Nik is just about as long as his dad and is quite wiry and when Alex joins the fray, he really show no mercy.
 Poor Miss B is getting to many "girly parts" to really enjoy a good free-for-all, too much extra stuff to get pinched accidentally. The dogs were joining in too. Beanie and Zoie both kept trying to lick Marc's head. It was quite funny to watch.
 It was so good to see them all having such a blast.
 Although by the end of the 40 minutes, poor daddy, was worn out!! But then so were his boys, so it was all good. 
I love to watch all my boys wrestle. It does a mom's heart good to see how much our kids love and trust their dad. Marc is such a good dad. I couldn't ask for a better man. I know I got dang lucky and I am not quite sure what I did to deserve him, but I am going to take him all the way.





No comments: