Monday, December 12, 2011

Mall Shopping with the Girls

This last Saturday, Miss B, had her very first official babysitting job. She did great and earned herself $15.00. So we were off to Clair's in the Mall. It is a fun store. But way to much to choose from for my indecisive daughter.
 We dragged Jackie along, all though it wasn't too hard too do. Here is the sleep mask that Marc thinks would work for me.
 Personally, I think it is a good look for Miss Bee.
 We also found this store with these great hat/glove combination things. They are way cute.
 And Miss Bee LOVES them. I may be headed back to the Mall for a Christmas present.
 I told them to make gerr faces before I realized they were wearing giraffe heads and they don't really gerr. They are wicked cute either way though.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Aw, so cute! And who knows? Even though we've never heard a giraffe growl, what's to prove they don't? ;)