Wednesday, December 21, 2011

14?! 14!!

 14 years ago in about three hours I became a mom for the very first time. My life sure did change that day. Nikolas Donnovan is the eldest in this crazy family of his. Here he is looking in on his little sister for the first time.
 
I can't believe how young he looks. Those baby cheeks and cute smile. 


 He is such a sweetie. I love my Nik.
  He just makes you smile, when he smiles.
 Here is the Birthday Boy today. Look at how far I can get the icing spatula down my throat.
 Nik wanted lemon cake with lemon lime icing and lemon filling.
 14 "candles" for the top of the cake. I couldn't find my real candles. I didn't catch anything on fire.
 Yummmm!!!

 Yep, it's official. I have a big kid. He is growing into such a handsome young man. 14. 14. It is quite unbelievable.

1 comment:

The Crazy Heads said...

so big!!! love the candles. ali's comment; "that's dangerous".