Friday, November 25, 2011

A Sparkly Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has been nice this year. We have had Great-Grammy and Grandpa here for about a month and half so it was really nice to have them here for Thanksgiving too. We actually had a pretty eventful Thanksgiving news wise too.
 
 Wayne asked his girlfriend, Anna, to marry him and she said yes. Smart girl that she is. They sure are happy and I haven't seen this many smiles from Wayne in a long, long time. Sure is cute.
 
She is a pretty thing and really nice too boot. Anna seems like she is going to fit right in and keep Wayne in line too. That is quite a feet, but she seems up to the task.
Here is the ring. Wayne did a nice job picking it out. I really like it. But more importantly she likes it. 
Lastly I finished my quilt. I got the binding done and all the safety pins out. It really came out good. Not bad for a novice.
Grammy thought it was pretty comfy. It is the perfect size for a lap quilt. I am actually going to keep it too. I know that it is shocking but I worked hard and feel like it is okay to keep.
 
We are going to work on getting Christmas up here in the house today. Although I think I am going to take a nap before I do. We are on vacation after all. 



1 comment:

Krista said...

Congrats to the happy couple! :) And your quilt is GORGEOUS, Stacie - "novice," my foot! And yes, do enjoy a nap sometime soon, too... ;)