Friday, November 4, 2011

Skinny, Sweaty, Boys

Nik had his first wrestling meet yesterday. Luckily his match wasn't until about half way through the meet, so the fact that I hit every single stop light known to man, didn't keep me from missing the action.
 He was not just wearing the wrestling uniform without his shirt until it was his turn. It was pretty cute.
 He was wicked nervous. He was pacing back and forth, wringing his hands.
 You can see it in his face. His first match went good enough. He didn't win but he didn't get pinned either. He lost 3-1. I have noticed that Nik wrestles like his personality. It is a little lade back for the wrestling arena.

 I know this is a picture of his feet, but I thought it was so funny. He has his socks rolled down. Who rolls down socks? Obviously by eldest. Makes me chuckle.
He is going to start wrestling with his Uncle Wayne three to four nights a week to help build his muscle and skill. It should be interesting. 

No comments: