Saturday, August 27, 2011

Some Times

Sometimes I get so frustrated with myself. Yesterday, I worked with Dad and got everything ready to go, but forgot to call Alex's IBI worker and let him know to come to moms. It was his last day for a few months and I don't know why I can't stop worrying about it. It is done. Alex missed IBI, but I have sure been weepy about it. I figured that if I wrote down some of what I am feeling then I might feel a little better.

I just get tired of my mind not working all of the time and forgetting things that are important. Yesterday was just one of those days. I know I can't change it, but I still feel bad. As to rest of life, we are doing okay. Nik got back from his scout trip and had a grand time, but I think he might sleep for a week. Hannah, Sam, and Al have been working really well together the last few days. They did a fabulous job cleaning house the other day and it was so wonderful. I love that they are old enough to do that now. I am also really proud of them. Mostly everyone is really excited for Grammy and Grandpa Cat to come next week and start school the week after that. We are certainly winding down.

1 comment:

Jon and Liz Marshall said...

We know all about "MINDS" not working right. We hope you are doing well and we want to thank you for all that you did for us to help us move. We appreciate it so much.

Jon, Liz, and McKinley Marshall