Saturday, June 4, 2011

Shrinkage

There are times in my life when I feel somewhat short. Most of the time it is around some one excessively tall but mostly I don't think about it much. Unless... My baby brother is around. Then he reminds me constantly that I am short.
Case in point. Wayne got his new home i.e. a very large fifth wheel. I notice yesterday that even with my flip-flops on (they give me about an inch) I could still walk clear under the trailer head without any problems.
This caused Wayne all sorts of amusment. Here he is showing that he can put an entire fist between me an the bottom of the trailer. He then proceeds to tell me I am shrinking. The nerve! The only way I am shrinking right now is around not down!
Personally I maintain two things. First Wayne's new house is HUGE and you could walk a small elephant under there and two, Wayne will always be my baby brother, no matter how big he gets.

1 comment:

Nana S. said...

Right you are !!!!! Baby brothers ALWAYS stay "baby brothers" ;-)..but that trailer looks more like a cruise ship ;-). Enjoy your visit with K&B.