Monday, June 27, 2011

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

We are home. Seems a little weird but only because we left in the school routine, went on vay-kay, and came back to summer. So I am trying to figure out our routine. I refused to let the kids play electronics today. I want the house really tidy so that we can just do a quick clean every day for easier upkeep. It sure is wonderful to be home with my love.

We did take the long way home, through Boise, so that I could meet Jan's fiancee, Nick, and take their engagement pictures. Even for being longer it was really good. I like Nick and his parents and it was good to spend some time with my sister.

I have been thinking about lots of stuff lately. Random and not very coherent as I am still tired from tripping. So when they all fall into place I will get on here again.

1 comment:

Nana S. said...

Good luck on the "neat and tidy" during summer vacation ;-) Enjoy ;-)