Thursday, June 2, 2011

Follow-Up

It has only taken the kids 4 days of eating spaghetti to not complain. Sam and Hannah were a little poky with their eating but didn't complain about it. So it looks like burgers for dinner tomorrow. 

Thank Heavens!!

I ate salad tonight but we are defiantly ready for something else. I really hope this lesson sticks. I figure I will repeat it if they complain about something else. Just as a reminder that we DO NOT COMPLAIN about food. All and all I think I got my point across.

Hopefully the next time the kids complain about food it will be something along the lines of Mexican Haystacks. I could eat that for a week easy. Or scones. But then I would probably gain 10 lbs and end up sitting in a corner of  my room in a food coma. So I guess I am glad it was spaghetti because I really don't like that. ;)

3 comments:

AJ said...

I wish there was a thumbs up on these posts. Good for you, MOM!

The Crazy Heads said...

Are you complaining? I give kudos to you for sticking with it. It's hard being a "mean" mom. Good job!

Katrina said...

Good job for hanging in there Stacie and oh I hope we don't have to eat spaghetti for 4 days or any thing else while your here on vacation.:)