Monday, May 2, 2011

Baby Haze

Puppies and babies are hard things to resist. I had 4 babies and but never any puppies. Now I have a baby puppy. She is cute and sweet and will be really good once she is all trained. But at the moment she is still a pup.

I have decided that I need to fall back on all that kid baby boot camp that I have under my belt. 

First and foremost...

NAP WHEN THE BABY NAPS!!! 

Don't drop the baby. (Although squishy and squirmy, they don't tend to bounce so well.)

Remember that at least I am taking the potty mess outside and that I should be grateful that at three in the morning I am not changing a diaper and doing a bottle feeding.

That sleep deprivation makes for a short post because I can't remember anything else from my baby boot camp at the moment. ( It is either that or the fact that said babies sucked out my brain cells and all I have been left with is a very slow hamster spinning on my wheel in my brain.)

I am very happy to have our new baby but I am even more happy that she will be a teenager in about a months. :D

3 comments:

Krista said...

Cute post, LOL!!! :) And she's adorable! :) Hope the "teen years" hit quickly for her, LOL... and in the meantime, rest well when you get the chance! ;)

Nana S. said...

Fun, fun, fun.....no puppies for me but i will love all the great-grand babies (children) I can get my hands on ;-)..

Katrina said...

Lol sleep when you can and no dropping baby...:)