Wednesday, May 4, 2011

About Bloomin' Time

 Yep, that's right, my daffodils are finally blooming and my tulips are not too far behind. :) It has taken forever for our flowers to come up and out this year.
I have a variety of different daffodils. They have non-traditional trumpets.  I am so please to finally see some brush of spring.
 I love the light yellow color and the ruffly edges. :) It is amazing how ridiculously happy blooming flowers make me.
 My lilacs out back are getting all their leaves too, as well as, my raspberries! Spring may be on the very late side but at least it is still coming.
 On another note. We are altering our new puppies name a bit. When we started calling her Evie for short, we didn't realize how close that was to Beanie in sound. So now her name is Zoey Evangeline.
 I accidentally called her Zoey about four times yesterday, so it must be a sign. If nothing else we should only get one dog when we call her name now.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Beautiful daffodils!!! :) So happy and spring-y! :) And little now-Zoey is still just gorgeous... what a sweetie! :)

simpledaisy said...

Love the daffodils!! And your sweet little puppy is so cute...no matter what her name:)