Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Shower Mates

This morning when I pulled back the shower curtain this is what I found! I was tired enough that I just shoved them to the side and proceeded with my morning deluge under the water.
But as I was showering it came to my attention that I had hundreds of eyes staring at me.


This is quite disconcerting.

 There are all these weird Jedi looking up from the bottom of the shower.
Then there are a bunch of psychotic pets staring at me at about knee level. It is almost as bad as having the dog staring at you from the end of the bed when you are trying to put the moves on your husband.
Then there is the risque part of the tub, besides myself but then it would be funny if I were showering with my cloths on.
But I regress.
 It is the section of nude Brats. This is bad enough in and of itself but they are also feet-less and this is very disturbing.

Before my life with children, I assumed that my only shower mate would be my husband. Come to find out that I would be showering with a menagerie of toys. My idea of a peaceful shower never included this wild assortment. But now I am a mom and I am just too tired to scoop them all out every morning. 

Thus my shower mates.

6 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

That is awesome!!!!! My shower mates right now are 2 and 3 years old and usually tell me I am getting big. That's just what every pregnant momma wants to hear. At least your shower mates don't poke you in the butt!!!!!

Nana S. said...

Just as long as they aren't moving ;-)

Cindi said...

Made me laugh!!!!! Love your sense of humor!!!

Heavenly said...

My only shower mate is a spider of undetermined gender...

As long as he minds his/her business, I mind mine.

Katrina said...

LOL to funny Stacie....

Becky said...

You'll miss it someday.... :)