Friday, April 15, 2011

My Date


 Two days ago I was asked out on a date by this really handsome man. He wanted to take me out to the movies. I know that I probably shouldn't step out with another man, besides my husband, but who can resist those eyes?
 I know I certainly can't. ;)

 Mr. Sam asked me for some alone time on his birthday Tuesday. We set up a time and decide we would head to the new movie, Rio today.
 
He was paying, so who am I to refuse? Alex and I did this for his birthday too. I can see a new future tradition in our family.
 
Sam is growing so fast. I am really grateful for his love and smiles and hugs. I know I won't always be his first choice for a date, but I will take what I can get now.

2 comments:

Nana S. said...

Oh what fun and such a wonderful memory builder. Your are right, those eyes would be difficult to resist.

Katrina said...

I'M GLAD YOU AND SAM WENT OUT, THAT IS SPECIAL, THAT ONE ON ONE TIME WITH OUR CHILDREN.