Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fits and Spruts


It seems with life that you can't be all put together at the same time for very long. 

My house is either clean on the top or clean on the bottom, 
but very rarely are both levels clean at once. 
In fact I tend to take pictures and blog about when it is clean 
on both levels because it is such a rare occurrence.

Then there is this exercise. 
I have been working out since January, 
but now I am working out at the ungodly hour of 5am and I am SO TIRED
I mean I have been tired from working out anyway, 
but now that I have a consistent time, I am consistently tired all the time.

Because I am tired, only part of my house gets clean at a time, 
so I go to sleep so that I am not so tired and can then get my house clean. 
But then I get up at 4:30 to exercise. 
Thus making me tired again. 
So my house does not get clean. 
It is a vicious cycle.

I think that if you exercise at any hour of the day, you should have more energy. 
Then the more energy allows you to clean your house. 
Thus making you healthy and skinny with a clean house all at the same time. 
See it's not so hard. 

Now I am going to go take a nap.

Neither level of my house isn't clean.

But I am skinner than I was yesterday ... I think.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

clean house or not your doing great with the getting up at 4:30 to go the gym, and the house looked awesome this weekend...we really do like your home.

Nana S. said...

That must be where that saying "women's work is never done" comes from. Get some rest. It will be there when you wake up ;-) Sorry about that.