Friday, March 18, 2011

Sunning

It seems that this sickness that has been my plague seems to finally be abating. I am actually starting to have some energy and my throat doesn't feel like I have a hot poker rammed down it, so I am going with that as progress.

The other thing that I have been doing is soaking up as much sun as humanly possible. We have had maybe about three hours of sun this week and you could find me in it. The way the sun comes in our bedroom is through the window in our bathroom. So for a few hours in the morning it steams in. 

It is so lovely!


So all morning, two days ago, I followed the sun. That was fine until it only shone in the bathroom, then I had to get a pillow and wedge myself in by the sink and the door, but a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do!

Then yesterday I got a good hour and a half in the rocking chair, reading my book, with the beautiful sun just beating down on me. It has helped my mood tremendously to have some of that concentrated vitamin D. I have been frighting with my depression here, as well as my colds, and there is nothing quite like sitting in the warm sunshine, reading my book, to help my soul feel whole.


P.S. Can you read the new script? Let me know I will change it if needs be.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm glad you got some sun...it really does make a world of difference ( at least i have found it does!)

The font is alright for me....but I think Nana Savage might have a little trouble, although I know she has a bunch of little tricks to make things easier for her reading :)

Katrina said...

i love what you did with the blog back ground and header great job...

Nana S. said...

Glad to know you are beginning to feel better. There is nothing like sunshine for the soul, I agree. I can read your blogs just fine, thanks for thinking of me tho. Ice has melted all out of the driveway finally, still have plenty of sitting snow in the fields.

Teri said...

Stacie...where do you get your cute backrounds? They are always so cute....maybe I will see you at the RS birthday thing tonight.