Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spider Monkeys

For Christmas, Marc and I, gave the kids a pass for 5 sessions at the rock wall at the Kroc Center. We finally got it put together enough today to go. :) I know it is a few months behind but it will work with spring break coming up. 

Here are my little spider monkeys on the wall.


Sam was probably the most persistent of all the kids. He didn't give up and made it to the top on the first try. The other three kids had to do a second run before they got to the top.




















They all had blisters by the end and climbed for an hour. It took Alex a little bit to warm up to it. But in the end he did great too. :)

I love my cute little spider monkeys.


2 comments:

Nana S. said...

Great pictures It looks like quite a challenge and would take a lot of courage on my part. Thanks for sharing.

Katrina said...

Good Job grand kids you all did a great job...
love you all...