Monday, March 28, 2011

Slow Start

Woke up at 5 to work-out. But Marc just didn't want to get up. Neither did I, but I could tell I was more awake than him. I have come to the conclusion that I will have to be the strong one in this endeavor. It is going to have to be me dragging his sorry backside out of bed for a couple of weeks until he starts feeling the motivation. It makes me aggravated at myself for letting it go this morning and staying in bed. It will not be so tomorrow. Marc you are fore-warned, just don't hate me in the morning.

3 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!!

Teri said...

staci...your blog is cute! Keep up the good work, it will pay off! (talking about your exercising)

Jenn said...

hehehe...its always so much easier to just stay in bed and cuddle :)

not that I would know...I wake up to an empty bed! so really...i have no excuse!