Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday!

I know it is a few days early but I want my sweet husband to know how much I love him. His birthday is on Thursday, St. Patricks Day, and he will be 35. He says that he is officially middle aged as he isn't living past 70. LOL He is so silly.

I have been rough on him today. He stayed home to help me out because I have been feeling so bad and I have been rather grumpy at him. I love him so much and appreciate all he does for me. I just don't know what I would do without him.

So Happy Birthday, Babe! I hope you have a wonderful, spectacular, stupendous day! Love you.


3 comments:

Katrina said...

Happy Birthday my son.... hope your day is a great one... you deserve it love.

Nana S. said...

Happy Birthday to a special Grandson, Marcus. It was so nice to talk with him on Monday. Hope you are feeling better Stacie. Whatever it is you have seems to be everywhere. Great picturesl Hugs to all.

Jenn said...

happy early b-day bro!! Love u!!