Thursday, March 10, 2011

Black and White

Miss B had New Beginnings this last Sunday. I can't believe she will be 12 in less than two months now. We had a very nice evening and Marc and I got to spend to nice one on one time with our daughter. This was a "No little brothers allowed" event. So they stayed with Grammy. Here is my beautiful girl. She is really growing and changing and I am excited for her to start in Young Woman's. I know she will grow so much. I am excited to see the woman that she is becoming. :)

1 comment:

Nana S. said...

There is nothing more precious to a child then to have Mom and Dad all to themselves once in awhile and it sounds like you all had a memorable, special time. Hannah is beautiful and is growing into a lovely lady. Nice picture of the two of you. oxoxox