Friday, January 7, 2011

Comatose

This first week of the New Year has been somewhat of a blur. On Wednesday afternoon last week we left for an unexpected visit down to Utah. The only problem being that we had a huge snow storm the ENTIRE way, when it was supposed to be just the first little bit and clear the rest of the way. So I started out with a sleep deficit.*UHG* I am not one who goes without sleep for too long.

We had an absolutely wonderful weekend. As you can see by the previous post full of pictures. ;) We drove back Monday morning and had a good, clear drive. It only took us 10 hours (which is what it is supposed to take) instead of the 16 1/2 that it took to get down. But since getting back home I have pretty much passed out!

You wouldn't think that I would loose three and half days trying to catch up, but that is what happened. I have rung in the New Year by sleeping until noon, taking a nap at two, and going to bed by nine. Last night was the first real energy I have had. It is so nice to get my home put into some order! I feel like I can function again.

I am looking forward to my next week of this 2011 year. I have a feeling that it will be much more memorable than my last. ;) Here's too a conscious New Year.

No comments: