Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cookie Labors


Today the kids did their holiday shopping. :) I had Marc take them to the store to buy what they wanted for the sibling that they drew out of the hat. *Phew that was a mouthful.* He took two at a time and I keep the other two. We, at home, have been working on baking up the cookies that we are making for this weeks service project. They are tasty and will be even more so when we get some frosting on them. I also got all the Christmas Boxes to the extended family sent out. The only thing left is to get the Christmas Cards done.


Fast forward about two hours and here we are with cookies frosted and all ready to go.
YUMMY COOKIES!
 Here are our cookies all decorated. This is Hannah's regular face of late. *sigh* So much drama!
 
I know Sam looks happy here, but I also think he looks kind of pale. He has some black rings under his eyes. I am pretty sure Sam is coming down another infection. He is already set up for a doctor appointment on Monday. I hope we get him feeling better soon because I feel like I am walking on eggshells with him. It is hard. Alex frosted and decorated too, but no way was he taking a picture today. :/
Here is my silly family enjoying some of the "cookies of our labors". Makes you want one of your own, right?

Service project #2: DONE.  

No comments: