Friday, December 24, 2010

A Few Quiet Moments

Okay so about 10 seconds ago I had a nice quiet moment and now, not so quiet. LOL It figures. Regardless of the noise, I thought I would take a moment to express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for my abundant blessing. I am so grateful for my family, immediate and extended. I love my family and know that to be so near is a huge blessing.

I am grateful for the best husband in the world. I met him just about this time of year. Boy am I glad I learned how to make cinnamon rolls. ;) We are coming up on 14 years this April. That is so amazing. I am also so blessed to have happy, healthy children, that are bright and beautiful.

I know that I am blessed beyond measure and this Christmas Season I am trying to put aside my worries to focus on the real meaning of Christmas. The most precious gift that was given, that of our Savior, Jesus Christ.


No comments: