Sunday, November 21, 2010

Up, Down, and All Around

I finished my cross stitch. It is the three panel Amish Farmstead that I have been working on for over a year. It took about 4-5 months of consistent stitching time. Just spread out over a year or so. I am pleased with the way it came out. I just need to get it mounted and framed.
I wanted to put it up here so that if you wanted to see more detail you could click on the picture and it would get bigger. :) I am not sure what I want to work on next. I have to go through my patterns and decide. Until then...

3 comments:

Nana S. said...

You do such a beautiful job, Stacie. I don't know of anyone who does as well. It is a lovely picture. Much love to you, Marcus and kids. Have a nice Thanksgiving.

Michelle said...

Wow stacie, that is beeeaaauuutiful

The Crazy Heads said...

Good job!!!! I am working on one of Jesus called "Oh Jerusalem". I am about 2 years into it, but I am getting there. It looks great!