Friday, October 15, 2010

402

Last night I went to bed at 10:30pm. Now by the standards of most people this is a reasonable hour. Not quite 11:00, but not so early as 9:00. I am here to tell you, in this household it is the equivalent of midnight!!

I stayed up to help Nikolas get a project done for school and to get his gym cloths washed and into the dryer. The things we do for our kids. I will get to hear how it turned out this afternoon.

As to the rest of my life it is going better. My laundry has been done and hung everyday now since Megg came last week. That might not seem like much, but if you haven't looked at my pictures of laundry that I had everywhere, well just scroll down a few posts. I am resigned to the fact that I will have to do laundry every bloomin' day until all the kids are well grown. *sigh* It is just the way it is, so I need to get used to it. I am finding that if I go get it hung while I am getting the older ones dressed, I can have my load done by the time the littles ones leave. :)

I am also doing a lot of Christmas thinking. I am deftently leaning toward homemade this year, as I have more time and it helps on the budget. So look out world I have projects to do! (and depending on the project, you might get some pictures).

1 comment:

Debbie Murdock said...

That's funny about the laundry because Matt was trying to tell me that laundry day is once a week. That just doesn't work with a baby and a toddler. So for a while I was sneaking them in during the day until he realized one week he had no underoos and I told him that I needed to do laundry more than once a week so he has backed off.