1. That I LOVE driving a stick shift! We got the truck registered and I got to drive it to get gas station. Yep, so totally love it!
2. That Ramsey Elementary does not have enough parking available for an all school open house. Playing frogger trying to cross the street makes for less that happy parent/teacher relations.
3. Gladiolas make me happy. They are so pretty, even if they don't smell. But putting them in the vases that I have is driving me nuts! They don't like to stay put in my arrangement. :P
4. Phineas and Ferb is odd, but funny. I am loving it because I haven't heard Alex laugh that hard in a long time. LOL So sweet.
5. I am pretty sure my Begonia is dying. I am tempted to take it to my mom's and see if it can't be revived.
6. I could be a stalker in another life.
7. I have the motivation of slug.
8. Dresser are dang expensive! You'd think they were made out of solid gold. Who would have thought one would have to spend 2500.00 to get 5 dressers that won't fall apart in two weeks.