Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things I've Learned Thursday

1. No matter how "sure" an 8 year old is that he is "NOT TIRED", he so totally is.

2. Angel Wing Begonias fry to a crisp is 98 degree weather (actually they turn brown, limp and look like some sort of muntant speices of goo).

3. So do Peace plants.

4. I have no motivation to clean when I stay up way to late 3 nights in a row.

5. My son is going to have the longest time-out in history because he can't keep his mouth shut for more than 30 seconds.

6. That packing your house into boxes makes the spiders angry. They will then proceed to come out of the woodwork like that movie Archniphobia.

7. My daughter is becoming an expert on how to catch fish by hand out the duck pond at Grammies house.

8. That Sam's attitude improves greatly when I stick to my guns and make him sit quietly through time out.

9. Even in the shade 103 degree's makes one's skin feel like it is going to melt off.

10. 4 days, 19 hours, 23 minutes, and 53 seconds is still way too long until I get to see my husband again.

What have you learned today?

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ha! Lots. I've learned LOTS today. Always do. Love your list today.