Monday, August 2, 2010

A Hunting We Will Go

Ahh, the start of another week. 28 days on this countdown. I can say I was never quite as excited as I have been about it being August 1st yesterday, as that means that I have less than a month left! WooHOO!!! Anyways ..Focus, focus...This week will go by fast as well. I have some sort of doctor appointment for the first three days this week. But my main project is acquiring boxes.

I have been on the hunt for a few days now. Chasing down the obvious suspects, but today I am in earnest because I am too the point of not getting more work done until I have boxes in hand. Craig's list free stuff has had some listings that I am waiting to here on, we shall see how it pans out.

We are also supposed hear about the house today. I am nervous. I figure that is okay as we haven't rent a single family home before. Closest we got was the Batchelder place with the apartment upstairs. It's a good thing I am going to be busy collecting boxes and won't have time to think about it, right? LOL

No comments: