Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Home of Our Own

We are officially renters of a single family domicile! Here are a few pictures of the inside of the house. :) If you want to seem more you can check them out on facebook.  
Here is Hannah at the end of the living room. It will be so nice to have so much more space. 600 sq feet to be exact. Ye Ha!
I love the kitchen. It will be so nice to have more space all the way around. Plus a big yard. Things are falling into place. I am have boxes and a house ... what more could a girl want? LOL

4 comments:

Becky said...

I'm proud of you guys! There's nothing like have your own space all around. :) Congrats!

Nana S. said...

Nice looking house. It won't take long before it will become a cozy, comfy home to each of you. How nice it will be to enjoy the privacy of a place without neighbors on the otherside of the wall. Congratulations on Marc's job and the beginning of another adventure in life. Love to each of you.

Debbie Murdock said...

That's nicer than any rental I've been in. I'm glad things are falling into place for you and your family.

The Crazy Heads said...

Hooray!!!! I am so happy for you. That kitchen looks awesome. Good Luck!