Tuesday, July 13, 2010

tick-tock-tick-tock

To REFINE: the process of purification, freed from impurities by processing

Marc is now on his third interview with Wal-Mart. He interviews with the store manager by the end of the week. We are very prayerful that he will be offered a job and this will be the last interview, but we are not sure. :P The waiting is the worst part. I am trying not to dwell on it and am feeling much more at peace this afternoon that I was earlier. Our time of refinement has been hard, but we have faith that blessings will follow if we endure well. I am so proud of my husband and the work that he does. He is such a blessing to me. I miss him dearly at the moment, but I am still putting one foot in front of the other and my house is reaping the benefits of the missing. The boys and I have become quiet a tight little pack. LOL They keep me busy and that helps. I know we are being purified by the Lord and he is putting were we are supposed to be.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Keeping my fingers crossed he gets it!!!