Thursday, July 15, 2010

The "T" Word

When it comes to four letter words that we are not supposed to say, there is the 'S' word, the 'B' word, the 'A' word and so on. The problem with all of these words (besides the obvious) is that when you are dealing with the 'T' word, all you want to do is use all of those other words! UHG So what exactly is the 'T' word, you ask? Well that word would be TEEN! Yes I have a teen. He may not officially be a teenager until December but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have the psychotic mood swings of one. HOLY HECK!!! I was informed yesterday that if I just let him do whatever he wanted then he wouldn't be mad or upset. Well duh, but then he would be an unproductive shmuck as an adult. Today has not improved much from yesterday as I am a horrible, mean, mean, mean, mom. (His words, BTW) I think he needs some Pamprin too. Hannah get some once a month or so when she is having her hormone headaches and can't handle anything. I've decide that boys PMS too. You wouldn't think so, but I am coming to see that if we don't come up with something soon to even out the frustration, you all will be writing me while I serve time. LOL He is a good boy, with a sweet spirit, but sometimes, every once in a while, most of the time I want to duck tape his mouth shut. AAAACCCKKKK!!!!!
 

5 comments:

Katrina said...

One of those days huh Stacie/Nik... well both of you hang in there there is a new day coming. Love to both of you

Becky said...

Hang in there...what doesn't break you will make you stronger. :) (don't let him break you)

Nana S. said...

Yeah, hang in Stacie. And hold off on the meds.....mouthy comes with the territory takes time to learn control of the tongue and the body at this age. He needs all the patience you can muster. I think they call it "tough love" at this point. Tough to love and let them know you do love them at the same time your disliking their behavior and actions.

AJ said...

People used to tell me that TEEN starts at 13, but I beg to differ. It starts as soon as they hit the double digits in age. Hang in there. You'll both get through this growing time and will be able to enjoy the teens, too. Look for the good. That will help you get through the tough times. Love ya.

Heavenly said...

Beat the crap out of him.








Just kidding. ;)

My mom has always been convinced that boys have "periods" too. :D