Saturday, July 10, 2010

Potato Icecream?!?

On the Food Network there is this fun show called Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. And wouldn't you know it they featured a fun drive-in right here in Boise.
Jan thought it would be fun to check them out. She had heard something about an ice cream potato and so we braved it (even with the 90 degree heat).
It is the first time I have ever seen Alex down ALL his food in about 8 minutes flat! LOL He loved the fries (very unusual for him) and his burger. I mean he scarfed it! Those fries were dang good. So was everything else for that matter.
Sam was struggling with the heat somewhat, but once he got in the car finished his burger like no ones business. Once we has finished everything it was decided that we would split some potato ice cream.
Pretty cool huh?!! I mean it looks like a potato!
Yummmmm! (Even for chocolate.)
We had a lot of fun. It was a nice change from being here at home. :) Jan also got herself a new car yesterday. :) All in all we accomplished everything we wanted to and had a fun time doing it.

3 comments:

marcus said...

Looks like a real potatoe. I am glad to hear you had a good time. I love you so much, and miss you terrribly. Have a good day.

love

Marc-e

Katrina said...

Yummy... I would like some of that too...good for you all.

Shannon Lytle said...

I can't believe you've never seen one of those ice cream potatoes before! ;) Now I really want a burger. I've never tried theirs before. I just might have to soon.