Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day to Day

Today started early, at least for summer anyway, as Alex has a doctor appointment. That went better and worse than expected. He doesn't have to have surgery for a hernia because he most likely doesn't have one but when they did an X-ray of his abdomen they found that his bowl/small intestines are full of ... how to say this nicely ... poo. I guess you can be constipated in your intestines but not seem so and have fairly regular bowel movement. I am waiting for a call from the doc as to what our plan of attack is now. Odd but at least not surgery.

It took us 2 1/2 hours between the doctor and the hospital. I came home and took a "rest", basically I layed in bed and zoned out while listening for any major issues with the boys i.e. them trying to kill each other. LOL On the packing front I have taken down all the pictures and packed them and the gaming systems. I also got the other small room total cleaned out. I have to wash the walls and baseboard but that is all.

Here are some really bad pictures of the Wal-Mart that Marc will be working at. LOL He is so excited about having a job.

Marc is on his second day of work. He gets two weeks of training before they get to "take possession" of the new store on the 9th of August. He found out yesterday that the Hayden Wal-Mart is the largest in the state of Idaho. 208 thousand square feet. I am glad that I am not having to hike all over that store everyday. Although it will help Marc lose some weight which is always good.

Here is the house we are trying to get up in Hayden. Please pray that it will all work out. We are very excited to have the possibility of having a house!!! (even if it is for rent) For the first time in our 13 years. :D This place is 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 1800 sq feet with a nice yard. Wow Hoo! I am so excited about this. We got our application in and are in process.

I have one more day almost done and we are half way through another we already. By Friday I will be down to exactly one month. The time is marching on like always.  

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh stacie, so glad marc got the job. It will be alot of work until opening day. Scott worked alot of hours when he opened mesquite. I hope you get the house, you deserve it! good luck with everything and hang in there.

Becky said...

That's a lovely house...my fingers are CROSSED!!!

The Crazy Heads said...

That house is soooo cute, good luck. I hope you get it!