Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Love to See the Temple

Besides being with my family, my favorite place on earth to be is the Temple. To know that the covenants that I made with my husband are eternally binding fills me with peace and perspective. I love the temple. One of the perks of going and picking up people from Utah is the opportunity to got to temples that I haven't been to before. Today I got to go to the Bountiful Temple.
Being inside those walls fill me with joy that I can not explain. I know my Savior lives. I know that our families are eternal. A dear friend lost her son a few days ago. My heart aches for her loss, but I also have joy in the knowledge that her sweet boy is home in the arms of his Heavenly Father.
I pray that as we lose those that we hold so dear, we will be sheltered in the hollow of the Lords hand. Lifted when we don't have the heart to stand, encompassed by the healing power of our Savor.

2 comments:

Libby said...

I am completely with you on loving the temple. We were down in Manti on monday and went to the temple (outside only since we had the kids). It was so gorgeous and it was so nice to be on temple grounds. There was something so wonderful about it.

I hope you guys are doing great~

The Crazy Heads said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! Thanks for the spiritual thought. Those are nice to have to be reminded of the important things in life.