Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wiped Out!

I am so tired. This weekend has been a busy one both emotionally and physically. We had a wonderful family celebration. Sam was baptised and confirmed a member of the church and we celebrated Hannah, Meggan, and Sam's birthdays as well. Sam and Hannah had defiant ideas about what type of cakes that they wanted. Sam wanted a fire truck and Hannah wanted flip-flops. I made the cake and my mom decorated them. She did an awesome job! Here she is hard at work. Sam with his firetruck.Here are the two cakes together. I should have gotten the girls with their cake, but I totally spaced it. :P
Hannah loved Uncle Chris's present. (Pink I-Pod) She also got an American Doll from Grammie and Auntie Meggs. She LOVES THEM! Sam and Beckham did really well this weekend. They rode their bikes like little demons and just wore each other out. LOL The next few pictures are of Sam. I love the picture of Sam in the brown rocker. It is just so wonderful to see his sweetness shining through. The last pictures are of Wayne and Caitlyn and Jan and  Mom and, of course, Brutus the pup. Katrina, Bruce, Chris, and my dad all avoided the camera fairly successfully. LOL That's okay as there are enough pictures here for now. I will write more tomorrow when my eyes aren't crossing.


5 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT weekend. :) The cakes are beautiful! Congrats to cute Sam on his baptism.

Jen said...

looks like you all had a great weekend, we wish we could have been there! Happy B-day Hannah! And happy Baptism Sammy!

JELA

Katrina said...

It was a great weekend.... and yes I did seem to stay out of the spot light...lol....thank you for such a great weekend.

Chris said...

Thanks, it was a great weekend. Loved seeing you all, enjoying the festivities. It was really nice.

Michelle said...

Congratulations to Sam! The cakes.. they are the cutest things ever! Do you want to come and make a cake for me. Madison is getting babtized june 5, My last one.