Monday, May 17, 2010

*Uhg*

That pretty much describes how I am feeling today. I just want to go back to bed and hide under the covers. But instead I cleaned the whole upstairs because it was really dirty and Delanie and her boys are coming for a visit here at the end of the week. Problem with that is that I have just generated 6 loads of laundry. On the bright side it most definitely could have been 12 before I put away so many of their other cloths. Marc starts his work for the summer of Friday. It will be good for him to do something different and not school related for a bit. He is very excited and I am excited for him. :) Other than that I just have to get motivated enough to now take a shower. :P

2 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Don't be sad summer is coming. And here I am wanting to burst out of bed and clean the house, garden, weed and play but am restricted by my over inflated basketball belly.

Krista said...

LOL!!! I love your "on the bright side" notation about how much laundry you saved, LOL... that's SO our house right now, too! Hope the energy returns... but you're doin' great to just keep going anyway!!! :)