Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Railing

I know life is supposed to be a roller coaster but I get frustrated when everyday I feel like I am going up and down just as much. :P I know the changes that Marc and I have made are what our Heavenly Father wants us to do but I haven't quite figured out how this translates into my everyday life. I really feel like I need to make myself a more regimented schedule but have yet to sit down and figure one out. It can be so frustrating to have what you want in your mind then not be able to figure out how to get it into your real life. I did better so far today than I have been over the last week. I got up at 6:00am and read my scripture studies that I am working on. I got my dishes done and another load of laundry dried. I also got my exercise in for the first time in at least a month. Rode to the library. 6 miles all total and only about 45 minutes between going, coming, and browsing. I had a sensible lunch and only yelled at Marc once. I also know what I am making for dinner (Shepard's Pie). More than anything I am trying to not let my earthly circumstances derail me spiritually.

2 comments:

Meggan said...

Welcome to the world of stay at home moms....or maybe just me:) you'll get it. One day at a time is a good mantra and when I tell myself that my life runs smoother. Good job with the exercise!

AJ said...

Yeah, I don't like getting derailed either. I had such plans for this diet and it's not going exactly the way I wanted it to, but I'll still take the results I've gotten. Hang in there.