Sunday, April 11, 2010

You Should Smell My House

When THIS....can become THIS...
Then it is a good day. :)
I love banana bread. It is so yummy, but making banana bread is not my most favorite thing to do. So the bananas that have needed to be made into bread have instead been sitting on my counter for the last week. I finally got the motivation to get it done today. I was able to make up six loaves, that equals 3 batches or 12 bananas that need to be used. My house sure smells yummy now. I have also eaten to much. In fact I think that Marc is going to make the bread his dinner. ;) I think I agree.

3 comments:

Becky said...

One of my FAVORITE breakfasts to make. :) Nothing like the smell of fresh banana bread.

Megs said...

We are HUGE fans of Zucchini bread around here, banana bread's close relative! ;) hee hee hee
Josh planted like 12...yep 12 Zucchini plants in our planter boxes this spring! They are growing ALARMINGLY fast. Assuming we can get them to give us some actualy veggies...I hope our house will smell all yummy in a couple months! :D YAY for you for using those bananas! I need to do that when they get too soft to eat! You ROCK...as usual! ;)

Cindi said...

I can smell it from HERE! B bread is my FAVORITE bread!!! Good job! I miss you!