Monday, April 26, 2010

Progress


I have just finished another panel on my Amish Cross Stitch. Just one more of the side panels left. It feels good to have made some progress on this one. When I have consistent time work, it doesn't take me any time to get the work done. I am adjusting to be home fairly well. I was a little emotional when I went to the school last week, but only because it was the first time I had been back since I decided to stay home. It was very peaceful on the drive home. I know that my decision was inspired by the Lord and I have felt better this last week than I have for a long time and honestly I think the kids are doing better as well. It will be interesting to see how this busy weekend will go and how I will be able to handle myself. I am hopeful that I will be able to enjoy my family without being a bear with thorns. LOL We shall see. I know I will be a leaky cauldron as my baby is getting baptized and I will be closing this chapter of my kido's lives. I am okay with that. Hopefully everyone won't get too wet. LOL  :)
.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

oh yes... but life goes on and there will be many other wonderful mile stones that you will embrace. I love the cross stitch it is coming along so nicely. Can't wait to see you
over the weekend.It is going to be so nice to be with every one. can't wait.