Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Blues

My baby isn't such a baby anymore. He is growing like a weed and is going to be such a lady killer when he is 16. I shutter to think. LOL Here is my not so baby, baby. ;) Look at those baby blues! (His glasses are in the repair shop as he broke them about two weeks after he got them. Boys.)
I hope and pray that Sam will accomplish everything that Heavenly Father has set for him to do. He is brave, strong, sweet, theatrical and very imaginitive. He also has a sweet testemony of his Savior, Jesus Christ. I am so proud that he has decided to be baptized here in three weeks. Someday when you read this Sam, I want you to know that you are loved.

1 comment:

msnhascat1 said...

Last one. I can't believe it. Before to long he will be on a mission. Life flys. I love you babe, Happy Birthday Sam, Happy Anniversary Love.

Love

Marc-e